Thursday, November 3, 2011

About My Term Research Paper

I am really happy to have this paper done. It it my last paper of midterms and was the longest in size. I researched "How Video Conferencing is Affecting Communication". I spent a lot of time on Baruch's library looking for references. I found about 6 on there but ended up only using about 4 of them. The rest were from websites I found on google. I wrote the paper of the course of three days. I covered the history of VC technology, the elements of communication, how VC technology is good for the environment and cost effective, how it allows you to communicate anywhere at anytime, and how this technology will allow the expansion of educational opportunities to those who currently do not have them. It has changed how we speak with family members and work associates. It is also going to continue to develop and  expand over time. This was basically the jest of my paper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment